What happens when you DO touch the artwork?
In this cozy puzzler with narrative, you break the golden rule of museums by touching over 160 paintings spread over 3 unique games.
But each painting has a secret.
Can you unveil it?
You've seen the trailer and don't get what this game is about?
That's completely normal :)
Part of the fun in this game is discovering what the rules of the game are.
So take your time, relax and experiment without shame or punishment.
It's a metaphor for the creative process of any artist, where you have to try out stuff, fail, dust yourself off, and try again.
It's an aesthetic journey to the origins of modern art, set to a soothing jazzy soundtrack.
Supported Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (traditional & simplified).
Coming soon : Arabic.
3 unique full games, each based on a different iconic painting.
- The first game tells the origin story of pure abstract art, based on real events, by using the biblical Genesis story as a template. It’s a challenging puzzle where you’ll add colors and lines to a canvas to recreate paintings.
- The second game is about Boogie & Woogie, two squares who just want to be together, but a rapidly growing world is making this harder and harder. Help Woogie reach Boogie by figuring out how the obstacles influence Woogie’s path.
- In the third game you’ll move to the big city, only to be overwhelmed with mixed emotions. From joy and excitement to feeling homesick and missing your friends and family. You'll be maneuvering through the craziness of the Big Apple while collecting letters to form a poem.
- Three different games in one
- Combines to over 160 levels (3~4 hours gameplay)
RELAXING & ACCESSIBLE
- Simple controls
- Casual gameplay
- No time-pressure, zen-like
- Relaxing music
- Calm but compelling
- Hints when stuck
EDUCATIONAL & INSPIRATIONAL
- Iconic universal art
- Fun art facts & quotes
- Lighthearted, bittersweet and humorous stories