What happens when you DO touch the artwork?
Part Zen-puzzle, part narrative-adventure, you'll explore the secret world behind iconic abstract paintings through over 160 puzzles. An aesthetic journey to the origins of modern art, set to a soothing jazzy soundtrack.
Supported Languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Russian. (coming soon : Turkish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (traditional & simplified), Arabic)
3 unique full games, each based on a different iconic painting.
- The first game tells the origin story of pure abstract art. It’s a challenging puzzle where you’ll add colors and lines to a canvas to recreate paintings.
- The second game is about Boogie & Woogie, two squares who just want to be together, but a rapidly growing world is making this harder and harder. Help Woogie reach Boogie by figuring out how the obstacles influence Woogie’s path.
- In the third game you’ll move to the big city, only to be overwhelmed with mixed emotions. From joy and excitement to feeling homesick and missing your friends and family. You'll be maneuvering through the craziness of the Big Apple while collecting letters to form a poem.
RELAXING & ACCESSIBLE
- Accessible One finger controls
- Low entry gameplay
- Fit for ages 13-99
- No-stress playground
- Relaxing soundtracks
EDUCATIONAL & INSPIRATIONAL
- Iconic universal art
- Fun art facts & quotes
- Exciting and humorous story
- Combines to over 160 levels (2-3 hours gameplay)